Aug 25, 2014

Introducing my second blog!


Howdy peeps! 
Well, you know me. Always getting new ideas and trying stuff out... 
I guess it was inevitable that I would start another blog at some point. :)

It is my pleasure (obviously) to introduce ... Chatter Snatcher
The new blog is pretty different than this one because it has a specific theme for the posts, instead of being all over the place. I will definitely still be blogging here though. This isn't to replace Paper Raindrops ... it's more of a supplementary blog. 
Essentially, the blog is about tiny bits of random conversations that I have overheard from strangers. Be sure to read the About page for more details and to understand why I'm kinda in love with this weird, seemingly straightforward new project. :) 
Also, because the posts themselves aren't terribly time-consuming to make, I will be able to post much more frequently than I do on this blog! 
I'm hoping for 3-5 posts a week, actually. 
I think I'm probably crazy...


Do you like how I included a screenshot to entice you over? ;) I so fancy.




Well, here's to new adventures in the blogging world! Feel free to follow, comment, share, tweet, google+, pin, and all that good stuff, blah blah blah.

Ya'll are the best.

6 comments:

  1. I've always loved overhearing conversations--what a cool idea to make a blog out of it! Followed. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the best? Sweet deal. Le's shake on it.

    Not spit shake.
    Just shake.

    We're not 9-year-old boys.

    (Over-read in U.S., Universe.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I'm so excited! I absolutely love this concept. Following & subscribed to the mailing list :) x

    erin // beingerin.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I so want to check this out, so I will ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful idea. I just moved to NYC so I will definitely be following this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!