Jul 23, 2012

Stuff and things

//Hello.
This is a random blog post.
But I, Inna, am in a random mood.
And this is my blog.
Therefore I do not have to justify myself.
;)

//I have 4 pet monarch caterpillars. Their names are Piggy-Wig, Carrie-Jean, Pablo, and Mike.
It doesn't matter how many times I raise caterpillars, the magic of them turning into butterflies simply fascinates me. Hopefully I'll be able to share pics of the process as they start growing up.


//Attached to a letter I received, there was an envelope saying I owed our mail carrier 20 cents since the letter didn't have a proper stamp. So I put the money in the envelope, and included a little note. Mail carriers need a little love too, ya know:



//Why is it that hair is so attractive when attached to a person's head, but as soon as it's detached and lying in a clump on the floor it becomes so revolting?

//Remember my friend Maddie? We both went to the same outdoor musical on the same night without planning it! My reaction was half :D and half O_o. Pretty sure this is a conspiracy  ... what're the odds??



//Yesterday I had supper at 11:30 p.m.
Today I had lunch at 3:30, and supper at 8:30.
I have issues.

//The Newsies on Broadway in NYC. I legitly want to go.
The dancing in this absolutely kills me. A few of the jumps and turns are ones I've tried in ballet, and I know how ridiculously hard they are. Which makes them so much more impressive and beautiful to me.
And then there's those moves that I can't even imagine attempting...
Oh, and the singing's not bad either. ;)
*Sigh* Some people are just so gorgeously talented it makes me sick.
And this is just a little advertising! Gah. I die.


Well. This has been fun! Maybe I should do more random posts ... what say you? :)

5 comments:

  1. I say yes!

    Random is definitely you, from what I've noticed.



    And thank you - SO MUCH - for sharing that vid. I love Newsies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love random posts! I say go for it.
    And don't worry...my meals get all messed up during the summer too. Haha!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Hair in clumps is totally nasty...why is that? I like your thoughts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I am writing to let you know that I've tagged you for the LIebster Award. It's an award given to blogs with under 200 followers that I think are beautiful and want to share with everyone. It's a fun tag with 11 random questions for me, 11 random things about me, and 11 random questions I've come up with for you. I'd love to read your answers and help others get to know you.

    If you're interested, here's the link! http://www.nestcandy.com/2012/07/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this random post! Everyone needs a little love, including mail carriers yes indeed. I'm sure it brought a smile on his face :) That picture of your caterpillar is AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!