Jan 12, 2012

1 minute ear cuff

Are you ready for a DIY that pretty much anyone could do in one {repeat: one} minute?
Well, here ya go then! 

Grab a small paper clip:


Bend it around a skinny pencil thusly:


DONE! 
What is it, you ask? 
An ear cuff, of course! 


Slips on and off easily. 
No piercing required. 
Super cute.

Win, win, win! 
:)


P.S. I'm in the process of adding an about and project page! I think they're almost done, though I might touch 'em up a bit more later. :)
If you notice that any of the links aren't working etc, please let me know! 

{Linking up here}

5 comments:

  1. EEE. It's so cute! You're so creative... you should write a book of all your tutorials. I will buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a nice tutorial!! I'll try do it, thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm. Very nice. Only I usually wear my hair down. But I'll appebrate on that one.

    You know I tried to make a hair pin out of a paperclip. It sorta worked...for a minute or two.

    Then it fell out.

    Oh well. It served the purpose for the time I needed it to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so i read this awesome post during english class while the teacher was passing out old papers and just my luck, he offered us all a paperclip to hold our papers together. There was only one colored (RED) one left, thus was the fastest time u would have ever seen me run to a teacher's desk lol :) it worked out lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!