Dec 21, 2011

of presents and rear view mirrors

I've been having a lot of fun getting fancy with my present wrapping this week. So I thought I'd share my favorite!


I simply tied a ribbon around the present, added a tissue paper flower and a sprig I cut off of our Christmas greenery. (Shhh. Don't tell.) For the flower I basically just scrunched up silver tissue paper and shaped it into a circle. I would do a tutorial on it, but ... it would be pretty boring. It's rather self-explanatory. :)
So there you go. Your present wrapping inspiration for the day. Merry Christmas! ;)

Oh, and if you ever want to take an interesting photo of yourself, may I suggest a rear view mirror portrait? They are rather fun, don't you know. Especially if you're wearing a Santa hat. Even if it doesn't show much.


And yes, I realize this post is kinda random and pointless.
Meh.

3 comments:

  1. There is a point to everything. Even if the point is...well...to be pointless.

    Besides. We were amused. And I secretly think that may have been your point afterall.

    Oll Korrect?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wrapping is gorgeous! Love it. Oh, and that last picture is awesome. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely wrapping...is it for me? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!