Jun 17, 2011

Freezed goodness

Dear ya'll,
I dreamed of summer, sunshine, freedom from school and green gardens for months this winter.
Well, guess whatty?
*whispers* 
this is it.

We're smack-dab in the middle of summer.
So let's make some summerish things happen, instead of just sitting in front of the computer! (I'm looking at you, Inna)

One of my favorite summery things:

Freezy frozen icy freezed grapes.
What a delicious mouth-full that sentence was.
Mmmmm.

Seriously, if you've never frozen grapes ... do it now.
Somehow the flavor of the grapes seems to change ... they seem to get sweeter and tangier and yummier.
If you freeze them overnight, they don't freeze solid. It's like they're frozen, but softish.
Yeah, OK. My descriptions do it no justice. So just do it and see for yourself. :)



What are some of your favorite summer things?

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE frozen grapes! They are one of my favorite summer treats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look really good! Next time we have grapes, I will have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frozen grapes are amazing -- YUM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite summer treats is icily freezed cream - not ice cream - freezed cream, intermixed with little tarts made of cocao beans. Not chocolate cookies, little tarts. Then you take a cocao and milk sauce and poor it over this delicacy. Serve well chilled.

    *I repeat: it is not ice-cream.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!