Apr 28, 2011

Royal Wedding

Dear ya'll,
Tomorrow morning my crazy self and my crazy family plan on getting up at 3 a.m. and sitting in front of the tube whilst munching homemade scones and sipping English breakfast tea. How very British of us. :)
Why? Because it's the royal wedding of course! Prince William is marrying Catherine Middleton in London, and we are going to watch it live (!).

Who's with us?? Any other crazy people out there? Tell me I'm not alone.
(Ok, I know I'm not alone. Why? Cuz they are estimating ONE THIRD of the ENTIRE population of PLANET EARTH to be watching the wedding. Um, wow much?)

And one last thing. This is hilarious:

(via)

:)

I hope you all caught that, but just in case, Harry is Prince William's brother. :)

1 comment:

  1. Harry's single? Whew! What a relief. I was a tiddle bit worried, but s'all good now!

    JUST KIDDING!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!